- Open Access
Erratum to: Dark Aberrant Crypt Foci with activated Wnt pathway are related to tumorigenesis in the colon of AOM-treated rat
© Lu et al; licensee BioMed Central Ltd. 2008
- Received: 25 September 2008
- Accepted: 25 September 2008
- Published: 25 September 2008
The original article was published in Journal of Experimental & Clinical Cancer Research 2008 27:26
In our recent article , we did not identify several paragraphs in the background and methods that were reproduced from an article by Paulsen et al. . Specifically sections of paragraphs 1 and 2 of the Background were reproduced, as well parts of the sections in the Methods, which describe scoring of classic ACF, dark ACF and tumors, histopathological analysis, and immunohistochemical analysis.
We would also like to acknowledge that what we refer to as Dark ACF in our article is the same as that which Paulsen et al. identified as Flat ACF in their article .
We apologise to Paulsen et al. and regret any inconvenience caused by our failure to acknowledge their work.
- Lu Q, Jiang Bo, Lin C, Shan T: Dark Aberrant Crypt Foci with activated Wnt pathway are related to tumorigenesis in the colon of AOM-treated rat. J Exp Clin Cancer Res. 2008, 27: 26-10.1186/1756-9966-27-26.View ArticleGoogle Scholar
- Paulsen JE, Loberg EM, Olstern HB, Knutsen H, Steffensen IL, Alexander J: Flat Dysplastic Aberrant Crypt Foci Are Related to Tumorigenesis in the Colon of Azoxymethane-Treated Rat. Cancer Res. 2005, 65 (1): 121-129.Google Scholar
This article is published under license to BioMed Central Ltd. This is an Open Access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/2.0), which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.