- Retraction Note
- Open Access
Retraction Note: The candidate tumor suppressor gene ECRG4 inhibits cancer cells migration and invasion in esophageal carcinoma
© Li et al; licensee BioMed Central Ltd. 2011
- Received: 15 February 2011
- Accepted: 16 February 2011
- Published: 16 February 2011
The original article was published in Journal of Experimental & Clinical Cancer Research 2010 29:133
The authors have retracted this article  as there was a large overlap with a previously published article in International Journal of Cancer. Dr Lu ShihHsin, although listed as an author, was not aware of the publication in Journal of Experimental & Clinical Cancer Research and the grant reference number stated in the acknowledgements was incorrectly applied to this article.
- Li Linwei, Zhang Chunpeng, Li Xiaoyan, Lu ShihHsin, Zhou Yun: The candidate tumor suppressor gene ECRG4 inhibits cancer cells migration and invasion in esophageal carcinoma. Journal of Experimental & Clinical Cancer Research. 2010, 29: 133-View ArticleGoogle Scholar
- Li LW, Yu XY, Yang Y, Zhanag CP, Guo LP, Lu SH: Expression of esophageal cancer related gene 4 (ECRG4), a novel tumor suppressor gene, in esophageal cancer and its inhibitory effect on the tumor growth in vitro and in vivo. Int J Cancer. 2009, 125: 1505-1513. 10.1002/ijc.24513.View ArticlePubMedGoogle Scholar
This article is published under license to BioMed Central Ltd. This is an Open Access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/2.0), which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.